POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me : Re: Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well it amused me
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Apr 2008 04:44:28
Message: <47f9deec$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> So when are you going to start drawing your own webcomic?

Heh. Well, after reading this one, I'm thinking about doing that even more.

...on the other hand...

Well, let me put it this way. If *I* did a web comic, it would end up
being about some hopeless dude who is basically me, who never the less
somehow ends up with a really fantastic girlfriend. I mean, it would
make *me* really happy... but... it wouldn't actually be very
*entertaining* for anybody who isn't me. (*o_o*)

Also, I can't draw humans. Especially female ones. Especially with no
clothes on.

Eeerrrr.... ignore that last...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/